Neil Hardy Aquatica Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you for certain information during the course of providing goods or services to you, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect & how we use your personal information
We may collect the following information when you contact us:
• Company name
• Company address, including delivery address if different
• Company contacts
• Telephone numbers, including mobile numbers as out of office contact
• E-mail addresses
• VAT number and/or Company Registration number
• BACS / Bank account details
• Any other information you provide us with to enable us to supply goods/services
We use this information for the following reasons:
• To enable us to contact you to answer your queries
• To improve our products and services
• We will periodically contact you about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details which you have provided.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we have your specific permission or are required by law to do so. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you, and we will provide you with this within one month of receiving your request and verifying your identity.
Controlling your personal information
You may change your mind at any time and ask us to delete your details by getting in touch with us via email- firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call the office on 0208 773 2731.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please get in touch with us as above.
How your data is stored
Your data is stored on our secure servers; it is encrypted and accessible by authorized staff within Neil Hardy Aquatica or our support companies. It is backed up and kept in secure locations for data recovery and loss prevention purposes only.
We retain your data for as long as is necessary or required by law.
What Are Cookies
• Measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
• Remember the notifications you've seen so that we don't show them to you again
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use this site. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements. If you require any further information please contact Google direct.
Google Analytics stores information about:
• The pages you visit on our site
• How long you spend on each page
• How you got to the site
• What you click on while you're visiting the site
• The site doesn't collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information can't be used to identify who you are
• We use YouTube to provide videos on certain pages of the site. YouTube sets cookies when you visit these pages
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this or visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website or any responsibility for your use of those sites.